Universal Power Plug

June 26, 2009 7:45 PM | Alaskan Photo Tours | No comments

What kind of country / s plug is this? http://i49.tinypic.com/2hn283t.jpg One end is slightly rounded and does not fit my universal plug adapter. Thanks! This is a polarized U.S. / Japanese-style plug. You need an adapter that handles polarized plug. The Alliance for Universal Power Supplies – Robert Socolow, PHD [affmage source=”ebay” results=”24″]Universal Power Plug[/affmage] […]