Travel To Alaska

September 23, 2008 9:40 PM | Alaskan Photo Tours

travel to alaska
I want to travel to Alaska from the Yukon?

I am an Indian living in British Columbia with a work permit. I know how I can visit Alaska by bus from the Yukon, and what are the visa regulations for entering and staying in Alaska for a few days.

You will need to contact the U.S. Consulate for information on a visa. Since its country of origin is not included in the Visa Waiver Program, you will need a tourist visa.

[affmage source=”ebay” results=”22″]travel to alaska[/affmage]
[affmage source=”amazon” results=”10″]travel to alaska[/affmage]
[affmage source=”clickbank” results=”4″]travel to alaska[/affmage]

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Write a comment: