Real Estate And Alaska

March 10, 2009 8:22 AM | Alaskan Photo Tours

real estate and alaska
If I have a real estate license in Alaska and move to Oregon?

What do I have to do to get a license in Oregon? Is it just a question taking the part of the state of Oregon of proof or schooling is required?

You have to redo the school, which is Oregon real estate practices, not so terribly boring for you. After you take the courses they must take the state exam.

[affmage source=”ebay” results=”22″]real estate and alaska[/affmage]
[affmage source=”amazon” results=”10″]real estate and alaska[/affmage]
[affmage source=”clickbank” results=”4″]real estate and alaska[/affmage]

Tags: , , , ,

Write a comment: