Power Voltage Converter

October 19, 2009 3:52 PM | Alaskan Photo Tours

Power Voltage Converter
using a music device in the U.S. European power grid (which voltage converter / processor power?)?

Hi all, I I just bought a music system in the U.S., a Bose Wave music system. This is a very compact but with a superior sound quality. He knew that the coup right that would have to use a voltage converter / processor power to use it, but now I'm looking for I do not know what to choose. The system operates at 110 V, 50/60 Hz, 60W. So I'll just get a converter that provides over 60 W (100 W as). I just want to make sure it is safe to use compact "Travel converters. I often read that are for equipment such as hair dryers or razors – is recommended for use in this music something expensive device? Me wonder if there are people who are using compact converters for media devices as well. There are 'meant to be high quality converters in the market, but are large, heavy and almost as big as the music system itself. Therefore, it is a compact converter work trip on my Bose music system and the U.S. does not cause harm? Thank you! Tim

240V – 120V Step Down Voltage Converter 100W http://www.cybermarket.co.uk/shopscr1576.html

110v stepdown Voltage Converter

Tags: , , , , ,

Write a comment: