Power Plug Socket

April 15, 2009 4:41 PM | Alaskan Photo Tours

Power Plug Socket
Where can I get a UK to USA power plug adapter ?….?

I have UK electric appliances,those plugs are not fit into US power sockets so I need a travel converter….

Any hardware store or large pharmacy (like Long’s) or any camera store. It should be easy to find.

[Unlimited Power Wall Socket] www.unlimitedpower.co.kr

Tags: , , , ,

Write a comment: