Mulholland Brothers Leather

January 24, 2009 7:42 AM | Alaskan Photo Tours

Mulholland Brothers Leather
Does anyone know what these backpack are called?

It looks kinda like this one but it is cloth and the top is a drawstring.

Quite a few different names but the one I know of is drawstring backpacks. Hope it helps 🙂

Aspen Luggage Company

Tags: , , , , , ,

Write a comment: