Alaska Dui

June 8, 2009 12:05 PM | Alaskan Photo Tours

alaska dui
How I can get my license back after moving to another state??

I have a dui in c / Washington, but now live in Alaska and the need a licesnse but I have to fly back to Washington DMV to get my license back but want a SR22. I can get a SR22 here in Alaska and Washington or take I have to buy it in Washington? and to get my license back can just buy the SR22 without buying insurance because I have a car, but I have yet to get my license reinstated in Washington before he can get one in AK thanks, but what if I am a specimen SR22 from another state to get my license back washington n

The SR22 is simply a form certifying that you have insurance. It is not something you can buy. See your insurance agent.

[affmage source=”ebay” results=”22″]alaska dui[/affmage]
[affmage source=”amazon” results=”10″]alaska dui[/affmage]
[affmage source=”clickbank” results=”4″]alaska dui[/affmage]

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Write a comment: